Hello! This is my newest shirt that I made.
This one was for me!
 But, when I wore it one day, my 4 year old grand daughter just loved it and wanted one. I told her I would make her what ever she wanted and she wanted this shirt. So I asked her mommy (my daughter) if it was okay and it  was. It was so much fun making a tiny version of this shirt. Everything was so little.
 I use Neon Glitter HTV on this shirt. It is so glittery and shiny! Everyone loves it when I wear it. Everyone wants to touch it to see if the glitter would fall off. With the Glitter HTV it is molded right into the HTV. Great to work with and fun to wear.

Thank you!

Kathy U:)

God Bless all those going through all of these horrible storms and fires. You are in ur thoughts and prays. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

🍀 Happy March 2018 🍀 Just wanted to check in with all of you.  I have had to take a little break from my crafting. I have RSD (re...